Since the beginning of the COVID Quarantine, the Chamber has pivoted its programs to support and guide the business community through these difficult times.
- Chambers United for Business - Shares resources and programs to benefit and guide the business community through the Pandemic.
- COVID Rapid Response Page - elkgroveca.com/covid19-rapid-response. Find reliable and easy to understand resources to guide your pandemic recovery.
- Chamber Chat FB Group - a Facebook group for members to discuss challenges, successes and promote their businesses.
- Responsibility Reopening Pledge Poster & Downloadable Signage - Come by the office to pick up a poster for your business that details the steps you pledge to take to keep your customers and employees safe. Downloadable pandemic related signage available at www.ElkGroveCA.com
- Initiation of Ordinance Expanding Restaurant Capacity - The Chamber initiated an emergency ordinance with the city of Elk Grove to allow restaurants to expand their capacity and outdoor dining.
- Rotary Grant Program - Facilitation of a small business grant program by the Elk Grove Rotary Foundation
- Business impact Survey - The Chamber gathered information and provided the information to the City and local lawmakers to give them a better understanding of what the business community is facing. http://www.elkgroveca.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Business-Survey-Updated.pdf
- Elk Grove Provisions Task Force - A group of community organizations dedicated to determining needs and facilitating the procurement of supplies and PPE related to the pandemic
- City Shop Local Campaign - Promoting shopping locally in partnership with the City of Elk Grove!
- PBID and Chamber Coalition for Business - Communicates the needs of the business community to the County Executive and Supervisors
We added New Events:
2 SBA workshops
6 Covid-related workshops
2 remote working workshops
We are here to help. If there is anything you need please give us a call 916-691-3760. www.elkgroveca.com