Now Accepting 2019 Series Applications!
Why Leadership Elk Grove?
- Increase understanding of the City of Elk Grove ‐ Past, Present and Future
- Connect with Elk Grove civic, business and agency leadership
- Explore individual leadership skills and style
- Analyze and explore the Elk Grove industry landscape and workforce development
- Network with other Elk Grove business agencies
- Participate in civic and community events and community projects to benefit local non-profit organizations.
The Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce proudly presents its Leadership Elk Grove Program. The Chamber’s Leadership Elk Grove program was created in 2006 to encourage community involvement and leadership and to develop future leaders to improve the local economy and business climate in Elk Grove. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from some of the City’s most influential leaders and gain personal insight and knowledge to help guide them through their careers. With the help of many local civic, business and community organization leaders, this year’s program promises to be valuable to leaders and employees of all Elk Grove industry clusters.
For the Full Leadership Elk Grove Brochure and Application, click here.
Thank you to our 2019 Program Sponsors: